Thursday, March 19, 2009

Seven Days Straight

It's some kind of record I know. I'm feeling all officious about this whole blog thing I guess. But a few quick updates before I go MIA for a while.

First the birthday enrichment was a success if you ask me. I have heard great feedback and many regretful people who couldn't be there have told me how great they heard it was. Maybe eventually I'll post pictures. Probably not though. Thanks to all who helped out and my fantastic committee. I had fun and I know that doesn't neccesarily say much because that is pretty easy for me but I think others had a good time too. Any ideas for our summer enrichment are greatly appreciated.

Next I'm going to be at my mom's house for the next few days. She had another back surgery. Ouch. She didn't really tell that many people about it so, my siblings, if this is news to you consider yourselves informed. And starting tonight she'd probably appreciate calls to see how she is doing since she is going to be laid up for the next week. If you need me call Mom's phone or my cell, but only under dire duress my cell.

Lastly...tomorrow is the first day of Spring. And thanks to my fabulous friend, Amber, and her husband who have such a knack for finding free stuff I heard Rita's does a free italian ice or something so go pig out. As someone who has never had one and hears about them constantly I'm psyched. Happy Spring everyone. Pollen is in the air and I'm loving it.

2 comments:

Panda said...

i love my morning cup of "day with me." woop woop for 7 days straight! if you quit now, i'll have definite withdrawals.

the birthday things was a success--you were a great hostess.

hope your mom feels better.

whitney allison said...

My mom told me about your mom, poor thing. Good thing I know her number or I'd feel pretty left out of the loop. I hope she's doing well.