Monday, March 30, 2009

Rather Annoyed

This is all my fault - I know this, but I am still rather annoyed.

I took to knitting this past fall for an enrichment activity. Embarked on making a antique white chenille scarf for my anticipated black wool coat,
which I got for Christmas,
finished the skein of yarn to realize I need another one for it to be long enough to wear.

Head back to the store to buy another one and they
don't have it, neither does AC Moore.
What do I do now? It's been sitting on my desk for over a month waiting for a solution.

3 comments:

whitney allison said...

My mother has been able to find hard to find yarn many times in her life. Ask her for advice.

Candace said...

you could find a different color that you like and add it to the ends to make it long enough....it would be two tone...but it would be long enough to wear.

Solviej said...

What brand was the yarn? If you are not opposed to ordering it of the internet I bet you can find it. Try looking on the label of the yarn for its maker’s website. I feel so responsible for your frustration. Try this website too
http://shop.royalyarns.com/