Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First of the Season

it will come as no surprise to some of you that this fair skinned, freckled irish girl burns in the sun. see above picture for a quick reference. well today in all of its glory and splendor i hit up roots, my favorite local market, and the trampoline for some well deserved rest and relaxation while the kids were napping. the later done with a book and sure enough i got my first burn of the season my cheeks and about an inch of skin on both my back and stomach are burned. not the severe hurting kind, but more the ouch i feel that kind. i love the sun and this weather.
i'm in heaven. but now comes the time for my favorite summer time pal sunblock.

2 comments:

Panda said...

yesterday was perfect...and i love that the trampoline is your happy place!

Stacy said...

well you can't lay out on the tramp here in Utah cause there is 2 inches of snow on it ughhh I wish the sun would come out and shine and melt all this crap away!!!!!!