Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Culprit

This car. On my way to take Bella to ballet class this morning with Travis already gone to clean the church with the boys I found the car wouldn't start. Praying for it to be a dead battery although skeptical I pushed it out of the garage to the driveway and got my neighbor to give me a jump and then a ride to ballet.

Alas it was no dead battery. Crap! Silver lining in this cloud my husband is sort of handy. He has taken apart the starter and is running to get a new one from the car parts store. I am praying this fixes it. Fingers crossed, voodoo promises made to Heavenly Father, "Secreting" its start.

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

1. What a nightmare! I hate car problems, but I hope Travis can fix it!!
2. The post before this one is great. What a sweet story about your boys getting ready by themselves. So sweet.
In answer to your questions from my post:
1. I like it way better than store bought granola. Maybe because I'm use to this taste or maybe because I can make my granola the way I like it and add what I want, ie., cinnamon, vanilla coconut or whatever. So, yes, I think it's better.
2. I you can purchase wheat germ in the cereal aisle, but it's kind of expensive. I go to the Country Store in Mt Joy, and I can find a huge bag of wheat bran or something like that for like $1. So that's what I do. I think it's similar to wheat germ. I also get craisins and stuff there, too.

ambyr said...

hey, the same thing happened to us yesterday! It's still sitting in the driveway....but it was my 10 year old huyndai. we hope it's the starter as well!!!! good luck!!!

Biz said...

I always knew you had the Secret in you!!