Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh Beautiful For Spacious Skies

Yesterday was beautiful. The weather lately phenominal. Warm and breezy. I was excited to take the boys to the park and play outside all day. But then Bella's school called. She was sick with a fever and other things. So our plans were a little ruined and this is what the inside of our house looked like. Bella flushed with fever laying in a limp pile on the couch. At least the boys and I played on our tramp in the backyard.
And today is just a repeat. Poor girl. I didn't even set my alarm last night knowing she would be dead to the world and she is. On the upside daylight savings has our whole family me included sleeping in to 9 - 9:30. Hooray. I love to sleep and it's good for Bella's sickness too.

6 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

Poor Bella =( and with her birthday coming up on saturday! I hope she feels better soon. Zac was sick saturday and sunday, but is better now. Hopefully its the same for her and she is back to normal in no time! I love that girl!

We wish you guys lived closer so you could partake in more get togethers. But I am just glad I get to see you as much as I do now, much better than when you lived in Utah! =)

Biz said...

Kiss her ALL OVER for me.

whitney allison said...

Poor girl. Being sick sucks. Trust me, I know.

Candace said...

what is up with the sickness going around....i think someone has poisoned the atmosphere with a sickness. Maddy has been sick off and on since saturday and Emmy has a horrible stuffy nose and it's beautiful here too. grr.

whitney allison said...

Seriously! As soon as I put that picture up I noticed how huge my boobs looked/are.

Sommer said...

Poor Bella! It's been wonderful getting to sleep in extra I totally agree!