Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Boys Melt My Heart...

So yesterday I am going to a meeting with Wyatt in tow. He is excited for his one on one time. We pass through the square in Manheim. Manheim is small I get this. And Wyatt goes, "Mom, I just love our village square." Issac on Sunday night we are having a little talk about why he won't go to his Sunbeams class on Sundays.
Issac: I just want to be with you.
Me: Why?
Issac: Mom you are my favorite friend. I love you.

I feel just like chocolate on a blistering hot day.

On to the older men: The Bachelor - all I can say is how uncool. I wish Molly would have kicked him to the curb. I wouldn't have given him the time of day.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I was so upset about the Bachelor too! If it had just ended and had no 'after the final rose' I would've been happy.
Aaargh!

ckw said...

Kudos to your sweet little boys! SO sweet. Ahhh...