Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Potato / Patoto

Mom's back surgery was a success and each day she is exponentially healing. Her back scar is about six inches long with eighteen staples and a ton of bruising. Today for the first time both Wyatt and Issac were able to see it.
Issac's reation - whoa
Wyatt's reaction - wow that is so cool and a little scary
My reaction (the first time I saw it) - Eeks that is really scary and a little cool.

I think that boys enjoy the grizzliness just a little more. It's all about perspective.

5 comments:

Candace said...

tell your mom hi for me and get well soon. I hope all is well and i'm with issac and wyatt...whoa and cool...i love working in the hospital and seeing different things...most of the time its whoa and cool, every now and then it's that's scary....

Biz said...

I would push on it to see if it oozes pus.

Jenny said...

Ouch, I hope that she heals fast.

Beckie said...

Wish I could help you out more. Love ya.

Sommer said...

wowo that sounds so rough! Your poor mom! I'm glad she has you to help her out!