Tuesday, June 3, 2008

House Update

So the pictures are out of order, but here goes. My favorite space, walk in closet, Travis has his own seperate walk in. Bella's bedroom. All of the kids are pretty similar. Rectangle rooms, sparsely decorated thus far. Family room. I love this room too. Den/Office. Kitchen. Bedroom - I love my bed. Mmm.







Well now that things are a little more settled, I have taken some house pictures for those of you who asked. Keep in mind, it is messy now that we actually live in it. I am not dream housekeeper or anything of that nature. Some of you have come and seen it in person and the rest of you are welcome to visit anytime. I've gotten a lot of slack about people saying they weren't invited, I didn't know I needed to send an invitation. So consider yourselves invited. I am an open door policy kind of person. Knock and walk in. Love you all.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

I want your kitchen! I will announce our house soon on our blog.

The Doctors Wife said...

I bet you are thrilled to finally be in your own space. We have begun to paint our walls and now our house is starting to feel a little more like a home.

whitney allison said...

That living room fireplace is so pretty. Love it.