Monday, June 30, 2008

Kid Update 3 - Issac

I have more pictures of this child sleeping than any other child. Why you ask? It is only because I am so amazed and awed when it happens. This boy is one ball of energy that rivals any boy I have ever met. So I love it when he is finally asleep, sweet peace. Please take this as a challenge and bring me stories. This is the boy who even as he watches tv drums his legs as quickly as possible or crawls around in small circles keeping his head turned to the tv the whole time, not that it is very often because as you can imagine the tv just doesn't do it for him for the most part. He is inflicted with Graver tendencies and that is that he only has one volume, loud. This makes church difficult sometimes. He loves to be hugged and cuddled though and feels a little displaced by Kody. Previously he had been struggling, as well as me, with his unending crying. He has a decent vocabulary but for some reason kept resorting to the crying. Sometime this weekend though he learned the phrase, " I mad" or the slight variation "I am mad". At which point I can ask him why and he'll explain. Now I hear the phrase several times a day at least twice this morning already. The boy is intense, but he reminds me of me so I have tender feelings towards him despite being frustrated most of the time.

No comments: