Thursday, June 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

No, but I do enjoy watching others especially on this show. Quite frankly I am amazed at all the talent and secretly, okay well openly, envious of all the ghansta hip hop routines and wish I could move like all of them including the latin flavored dances like salsa, tango, etc...It is the perfect mix of sexiness and sassiness, but I digress. Anyway...last night I am watching and once again I revel in reality tv. One of the judges, Nigel, grabs his own crotch, does a monkey impersonation, okay maybe it only looked like that to me, and made fun of his grandmother's peeing habits. Nice...you can't script this stuff.

The apex though came after all this when the dancer, who Nigel was mocking because he was too white to dance this Krump routine, said "I didn't want to grab my crotch." Now that in and of itself is fine, but the way he said it was very "rain man" ish and his voice got softer as he said crotch in that the word itself was mortifying. Needless to say I watched it on the DVR at least fifteen times laughing harder with each time. Don't believe me ask Travis who was right there with me, saying that he was a Peter Priesthood, and didn't they pick this guy up in Salt Lake. Maybe so. I don't remember. Details, details, just give me total trash and I am in heaven.

http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/ So I found a clip of the aforementioned scene when checking my celebrity/reality tv gossip. Watch from the beginning to one minute twenty seconds and then from two minutes twenty seconds or so to the end.

2 comments:

candice said...

They didn't pick him up in Salt Lake, surprisingly!! That doesn't mean they don't have Mormons in Texas!! Hillarious!! That's great that Nigel shows off his dancing skills on this show! I'm so glad Paula Abdul does NOT do that on American Idol!!! We are the two genetic extremes! I'm not that surprised that Cooper and Dakota are the same size!! Cooper is in 12 month shirt and shorts today! PS... thanks for not tagging me... I hate those things!

Biz said...

i LOVE this show. more than idol the past two seasons until the davids came along and kicked it back up a notch.