Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cool Tag

Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people.

When did you first meet the first person on your list? At Ricks through casually through roomates, and then one month ago, our new ward.

What do you like about the third person on your list's blog? That she got her belly button pierced, no that she pulled her eyebrows out when we were younger, she was always fun to be with.

What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on your list? They have the same name. No first Candace is a super good and loving wife, Second Candice inspires me.

How long have you known the ninth person on your list? Some class at BYU, 2001 probably you were prego with Anna in that class, then at Nicole's wedding, then as Travis's cousin.

What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth people on your list? Laura has a fabulous sense of humor that I wouldn't have known about if not for our shared Aerobics class and that other one we took. Lindsey is a person who knows who she is without her kids defining her. Hilton Head, grandma glasses in the bathroom. Need I say more?

What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list? Endless but as retold last week for her husband, I was at a stake dance wearing her jeans trying to impress a boy, who I later found out liked her when I split my pants, or hers, clean open.

Say something nice about the eighteenth person on your list. Stacy cares about everyone. And is always a good source of information.

Tagging: Whitney, Candace, Beckie, Anja, Maria. York 2nd Ward young womens, whew who.

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

THanks for playing along, Mary! AND a kick in the pants, at least to me, means I think you're hilarious! Also, I finished The Host. If you're ever in my neighborhood, you can pick it up, otherwise, I'll try to bring it to church. Or maybe play group if you're going? ALSO, I could watch your kids for you if you needed someone. Whenever! I hope Bella is feeling better!

whitney allison said...

Your new thing confuses me because of all the secret invisibleness, or maybe it's just my computer because some backgrounds don't fully download on my work comp as they do at home.

nicole said...

Okay I love you. But seriously you couldn't come up with a better memory than that? How about the time you ran to my house(like 12 miles) on a whim. I thought about that the other day as I wheezing after 1/2 a mile into a run.

Mary said...

Replies to comments:
Thanks Amber for being cool about the VT and babysitting and in general. Just bring it to church. How was girls night?

Whitney it is your work computer. Don't know what to tell you.

Okay Nicole...here goes...you probably won't remember this, because it was much more embarrasing for me than you, but on another occasion we were going somewhere, perhaps another dance, and I got my period unexpectedly. I wanted you to ask your Dad to stop and get tampons and tell him they were for you, because I was embarrased, but no you told him I needed to stop and get tampons to which he obliged and even forced me to take money to buy them. Visual picture of me quickly vanishing into the store trying to disappear indefinitely. Oh the things that embarrass us when we are young.