Monday, June 30, 2008

Kid Update 4 - Kody

You want an easy baby, here he is. Always happy as long as he gets his allotted attention which is not to say he needs a lot just a little interaction everyday from me and Travis. He is growing fiercely big, and still remains as red headed as ever. Although I have stopped noticing it and am now surprised when people mention it. He is crawling around and pulling himself to standing and walking along furniture a little. Still not close to real walking but entertaining to watch. He is so ticklish and it makes me laugh. I'll post a video next. Although excuse the too often dropped camera that now makes a clicking sound when recording. He is such a mix of Travis and me in terms of looks and so I am still waiting to see what he will look like, cute for sure though. He has started talking which consists of a strained coughing sound, which he learned from Wyatt and Travis who created a language called mouse talk which sounds like sick sheep. Regardless I can't help but smile when looking at him. Life really is good.

4 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

This weekend sounds good. We are going to grfandma's b-day on Saturday, not sure about the 4th. My parents get in really late the night before, so that will be their first day here. You guys are welcome whenever, I know my parents would like to see you too.

Mindee Graver said...

grandma's..... sorry, I'm typing with one hand, holding a sleeping Zac with the other.

Sechrist Family said...

I am sooo far behind on blogging....your family is beautiful!!! I miss PA!!! One day soon I hope!

Kris said...

Hello! A few weeks ago Amber asked me if I remembered a Mary and Travis from Ricks and you guys totally popped into my mind, but I never got back to her. Anyway, so good to see you guys! Your kids are adorable!

Oh, sorry I didn't remind you who I was. Amber's roomie, Kristina, and I dated Joel. Remember? :)

Anyhoo, what a fun family! Please keep in touch!