Monday, December 1, 2008

Issac Turns Three

This boy has enough energy to power a small nation. Most of the time it is cute and today on his birthday I loved it. Here he is waiting in the car for a trip to McDonald's, his designated dinner of choice. This is a face of pure excitement. Nothing says birthday happiness like french fries going down the hatch. Mmm Yum. Really he is the cutest thing ever.
Issac is such a little boy. His love of all things athletic speaks to my heart. At age two he started laying with me and asking to watch football. By two and a half he turned his love to baseball and has been going strong since. Although anything with a ball strikes his fancy. So of course when Bella suggested a baseball cake, I was excited. I can handle that. See below.
And for his birthday he got a "Go Diego Go" baseball kit. He loved it as Travis and I knew he would. And here is some footage of our superstar athlete.
Issac really is the sweatest little boy. Sometimes I am confounded by him but more often than not I am his kindred spirit. I love to get a kiss from this boy who rarely gives them out but when he does they are filled with such intensity that you feel like you hit the jackpot to be the lucky recipient. He is the sweetest older brother to Kody playfully wrestling with him and waiting for him to tag along. And lastly he is just so exciting I can't wait to see what fun and excitement he holds in store for our family. Every family needs a little Issac. Love you buddy.

4 comments:

Adams said...

You are brave...doing that in the house (by the way, looks like a nice house!). Oh, what we will do for our kids. And I love the first picture of all the kids. Oh, and Issac looks just like you, especially his eyes.

Sommer said...

Cute, cute, cute! I loved the pictures, the video, and your heartfelt post about this sweet little boy.

candice said...

I can't believe how he's grown! It's fun to watch him grow and hear about his little (shall I say BIG) personality emerging!!

Biz said...

What hand is he? He hits all of the balls left handed but at the end does right. I only ask b/c I'm a switch hitter. I can do either way EASILY. And in fact Joel and I were surprised to discover last summer I'm a much stronger, more accurate, and downright better hitter left handed.