Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not A Morning Person

If I get four inches of snow at my house and then a layer of ice due to sleet you would think that I would at least have a one hour delay in the morning if not two. My roads are covered in ice so of course I would assume I need only look at WGAL to confirm my prediction at six in the morning so I can go back to bed. So I wait going through the alphabetical madness and at 6:26 I am offered the crushing blow that there is no delay. It is like I am back in high school all over again. I am ticked off. I could have slept later and woken up to the alarm, but I was so confident I would get to sleep late that when Travis left for work I had no problem jumping up to check the news. People I need two hour delays here. I am not a morning person.

5 comments:

ambyr said...

oh the ice and snow!! We had snow last year one day....it was in march! Hey, mindee has my address...or I can send you an email.....let me know!!! good to read your fun posts again!!

Biz said...

No one in our family is a morning person (except maybe crazy Joseph.) It's like you're in Utah, huh? Where the snow means absolutely nothing to anyone. C'mon people?!?!

candice said...

I knew the song would be Breath of Heaven! I LOVE the song too!!! THanks for the compliment! I'll be singing an original Christmas song in RS on Sunday, sorry you'll miss it... have to wait until the next cd I guess! Hopefully you'll see our newsletter in the mail shortly! It'd be great to have you closer... but now your family pic is hanging on the fridge!! I'll take what I can get!

whitney allison said...

That is weirdly un-Pennsylvania! I can't believe you didn't get at least an hour. You're truly in Amish country.

Sommer said...

lol, I remember those feelings of excitment and dissapointment all too well!