Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Part Two of the Doctor's Office

This part so funny/mortifying it deserves an entry of its own. Issac despite not loving the doctor and crying off and on paused long enough that when she pulled down his pants to check his nether regions for all the proper medical stuff, he stopped crying, got a huge grin, and a small chubby. How embarrassing. I was going to remain silent and go the denial route, but the Dr. says, "Yeah, little boys always seem to like that part." Oh my word I am dying and I do not embarrass easily. What is with boys?

8 comments:

whitney allison said...

Oh my freaking goodness. I cannot believe you put this on the internet. Your poor son some day is so going to hate this. hahahaha.

And it is totally embarassing.

kbhull said...

That is so funny and totally worth its own post!!!!

Panda said...

um...tmi!!

The Robisons said...

LOL that is so funny! The things we have to go through as parents! Poor little guy...so typical of the male species...

Mindee Graver said...

Yep, sounds about right. Thats boys for ya...... and we have 3 each! We are in for some FUN times!!

Ashley said...

Very impressive baseball cake, look at you with your skills! "Swagging" AND cake decorating!

Candace said...

I FREAKING love your blog...i am no longer allowed to read it at work because of the outbursts....love it.

The Doctors Wife said...

Lol! I had a similar experience with my boy.