Friday, November 28, 2008

Issac's Insights

Last night we got home at 9:30 from our Thanksgiving fun. Most of the kids are being transferred from the car to their beds in their sleep filled state. Issac had never fallen asleep and so we have him pee before putting him in bed. After I jump straight on the toilet to pee, because I had been dying to pee.

Issac: You pee like me Mom.
Me: Yes bud I do.
Issac: You are a boy.
Me: What?
Issac: You pee like me mom, you are a boy.
Now bare in mind I am sitting down.
Me: No Issac I am a girl.
Issac: No girls poop. Boys pee. You pee like me Mom. You are a boy.

Now he knows the difference between a girl and a boy and he knows that both boys and girls pee so I guess that is what a sleep deprived state does to someone.

5 comments:

Sommer said...

That is hilarious! What a funny boy!

Ashley said...

That is funny! It is amazing what some kids will come up with! ... I LOVE the picture on your header! I have never seen a family pic where the kids stand like that. I love it!

Unknown said...

That's too funny! I love how kids think!

Panda said...

ha...love it! i had a friend who had 6 sisters who taught him that girls were only sugar and spice and everything nice. he was in 8TH GRADE before he discovered that girls did more than just go pee pee...

We Three Queens said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA..