Saturday, December 13, 2008

Great Gathering

Last night Travis and I went to a Christmas Party at our friend's, Amber - see her blog for potential pics, house. I was really excited all week because the invitations were so cute I knew that she would be creative and do fun things. And of course I was not disappointed. We played two new games I had never played before which were both fun, one I was Brangelina, and the other the girls won. And if that was all I told you I think everyone still would get an idea of how fun it was. But we had great food, everyone brought their favorite appetizer, yum. And we did white elephant gifts not to exceed five dollars value. And they could be fun or serious. Well in my opinion that was the most hilarious. We got great finds such as a magnificent red hat which I am sure will be showcased by someone at some point, probably Panda's blog, regifted wedding presents and college gifts like a crystal punch bowl and toaster oven. They were new and in great shape. Then there were videos, cd's, necklace and matching earrings, food products, toys, practical gifts, and an original Sony Walkman, courtesy of me. I thought it was hilarious. Sorry Tad, no one wanted to steal that. And then we just talked our hearts out. Anyway...I woke up feeling rejuvenated this morning. Laughing that hard for that long will do that to you I suppose. Thanks Amber it was fun.

Also see this weeks new header pictures. Really they are all almost the same. Slight variations.

4 comments:

Panda said...

we too had a fabulous time. i think we should start a monthly thing like that, switching host homes--white elephant and all. ;-) (did you guys hit a club on the way home? what time did everyone else leave?)

Anonymous said...

We had a blast too!! Sooo much fun!

I'm with you Panda... let's do that again!! :)

Sechrist Family said...

Cute family pictures, we have to do them but I DREAD taking them!!! Yours turned out great!

Campbell Family said...

We had tons of fun, so I'm glad everyone else did!