Friday, December 5, 2008

A Success

First off I know that someone out there knows how to rotate a video clip. Please tell me how. Second our enrichment consisted of making graham cracker gingerbread houses - super cute and easy, tying quilts for the humanitarian effort, and karaoke. Despite having a lot of people show interest I was still very nervous about the participation. It started slow, but after I made a fool of myself on a couple of numbers people got into the swing of it. All the activities ended up going really well. And I think that this clip shows what a success the party was. Thanks girls I had fun with you.

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

How funny, Wendy Calvert is my aunt. It looks like you had a great time!

whitney allison said...

A success!!! I'm so happy for you. My recommendation is this. Stop holding the camera sideways when you take videos.

Emmalee said...

I love to karaoke!!!! I had one for ever and it broke, but good ole costco took it back and I was able to get a new one yesterday and I brought it home, got it out and started singing all by myslef.

Mary said...

Whitney - you are a tard, naturally I turn the angle forgetting that I can't rotate it, plus I know there is a way.
Emma - oh I so wish I was there to sing with you like last time. Maybe I'll just come visit you again after Christmas since you are never coming to visit me.

Anonymous said...

Well... now the secret of what really goes on at Enrichment Night is out! :) We'll have to try the karaoke again sometime when there aren't soo many people there.. I promise to be more brave! :)

Beckie said...

Way to go on your enrichment! Sounds like it was a blast.

Campbell Family said...

It was tons of fun. I could have hung out for a few more hours. Thanks for all your hard work!