Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged - What

So I get that I am old beyond my years by the fact that I've been married so long and have so many kids. But I don't get the tag thing so I just copy and pasted changing the answers. I am sure there is a more computer saavy way, but it escapes me. Also...I can't believe I finished your tag Beckie to even see you tagged me. I didn't finish anyone else's so feel privledged that I was curious as to what you would say. No not really unless you want to, but I love you all too. No one feel the need to read this. But here goes...

Husband Survey

What is his name? Travis Dean Whiting

How long have you been married? Not long enough, but coming up on 8 years this summer.

How long did you date? Just over a year.

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Seriously my husband is a bird. Me. Hands down, not even close.

Who said "I love you" first? Of course me to which he so ever elegantly said I love you, but I am not in love with you. But no worries he has been saying it ever since both ways.

Who gave the 1st kiss? Definitely him - scary - but he says I was asking for it. Ha

Who sings better? Me, but he is a fierce whistler.

Who is smarter? I plead the fifth. But upon being forced I would say him, but his is such a quiet unassuming smartness that I forget it sometimes.

Whose temper is worse? Do you people even need to ask?

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Everyone

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Me, he thinks he does, but puhlease. In our four years of home owning - I can count on two maybe three hands the times he has. Enough said.

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives when you are together? Him, unless I criticize to much at which point he makes me.

Who is more stubborn?Your guess is as good as mine. Probably me.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Have I been wrong?

Whose parents do we see the most? Mine, we live here.

Who had more friends? Me - aquaintances Him - friends

Who proposed? Him

Who has more siblings? Me

Who wears the pants? I try to share.

Consider yourselves tagged if you would like to be tagged.

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

You dork. "consider yourself tagged if you want to be tagged." ha ha. I just copy and paste too by the way. Is there a better way? I have no clue.