Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kid Update 3 - Wyatt

Wyatt is also a mellow spirit. He is a lot like his dad in that it takes him a bit to get worked up, but once he does he unleashes like his mom. The one exception being cartoons, don't mess with his tv. After being abused by Issac for so long, Dad taught him how to fight back, not a natural talent for him. After some practice though he has gotten better with his signature move being the couch karate kick. It is exactly that. He runs off the couch leaping mid air to kick Issac, who is standing on the floor, over. Surprisingly Issac just likes being played with.
Wyatt is our options man. He adores them and asks for them constantly. I say what do you want for lunch and hear back "what are my options?" Same with snacks. When I ask which cartoon he wants to watch, what he wants to play, what he wants to do tonight, will you get ready for bed, anything - I hear "what are my options or the slight variation, what are my other options? Grandma thinks this is hilarious. And it is. His sweetness is needed in our house and his kisses are the best.

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

His kisses are the best? Not to mention his eyelashes! Seriously, If I could trade one thing about myself with someone else I definately think it would be for Wyatt's lashes.