Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kid Update 2 - Issac


Issac aka "crazy man" is just that. This child is more Graver than Whiting, which makes him exciting, funny, and lovable. It also makes him stubborn, independent, and impossible to control, try as I may. When he is happy he can light up the world, but when unhappy he can make everyone around him the same. Someday he'll be a natural leader with that kind of strength. For now he just bullies the other kids mainly Bella and Wyatt. I think he knows I would unleash on him if he offered up his abuse to Kody.


With him he is finally starting to talk where others can understand him, for months Travis and I have been able to but with much trouble. He loves cartoons now with Go, Diego, Go being his favorite. And those who have seen it know his favorite line which is "Freeze Bobos" - those mischievious monkeys. His energy is limitless - in constant motion even while laying to watch cartoons he kicks his legs like he is swimming in the Olympics. He makes my days interesting and gives me the business I crave in motherhood. A free spirit for sure.

2 comments:

whitney allison said...

Seriously, he is a maniac, especially on the trampoline.

Emmalee said...

He looks just like a Graver. He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!I wish I lived closer to know your kids, I bet they are so much fun to be around.