Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kid Update 4 - Isabella (Bella)

Bella is the oldest and so stereotypically so. She is bossy and right, but more than anything she is the biggest help ever. She is our family narrarator telling us things we all see and already know, she is our reporter letting us know how the kids were for the babysitter "The boys were bad, Issac hit her, and I was perfect." But most of all she is a negotiator. She can work a deal better than anyone I know adult or child, male or female. She is pretty good at reading people and therefore quite easily identifies her bargaining power for each individual.

Bella has the most nicknames of our family ranging in derivations of her name to random ones such as Princess Pe pe. She is such an adult in a little body and already we are becoming best friends. School has become boring for her since the academic program here is not as strong as her old school, but she is adjusting as she always does. Bella is my dream fulfilled in that through her I see I may not be screwing up my kids too bad.

3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

We call Bethanee Princess Pe Pe too! Must be a Graver thing. I love how each child is different and brings their own spirit and ideas to the family :)

whitney allison said...

Oh Bella, she's such a silly girl. Tell her I said hi and I can't wait until my next makeover.

Biz said...

I can't stop staring at the washed out, markered on faced, voodoo doll lying next to Belle. I'm officially freaked out. No wonder mom's house has evil spirits.