Thursday, March 27, 2008

My House My House

Something good said once is still good, but something good said twice, well it must be fantastic. I can't believe it is almost here. They say the house will be done in five weeks. We'll see, but I can't imagine them dragging it out too much longer. But then again they are builders. Anyway we'll probably finish out the school year here with Mom and just live there on the weekends and unpack slowly. Can't wait. I am a little nervous though to have such a new house, because it will mean every ding, dent, paint scratch, and additional mark was made by me or my kids. No one else to blame there really. I guess I will survive through it though somehow.

5 comments:

Anja said...

How exciting for you guys! Congratulations and I can't wait to see pics of the inside once it's done!

whitney allison said...

I can definately see what you mean about not having anyone to blame. I blame Shawn's (old) roommates all the time for stuff. I'm really excited for you though, it looks big and beautiful!

Staigerfamily said...

Congratulations!!! It looks beautiful! We'll have to come visit you and check it out in person sometime!

Mindee Graver said...

I love the house! Benj is the same way about buying a new house, just know that you have a husband who can fix it all. No worrys, just ENJOY! So exciting!!

Sechrist Family said...

Congratulations on the house! It's pretty!!!