Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Not Too Cold

My kids, but especially boys are insane. In this drafty, older house with antiquated heat I wake up every morning a little chilly and anxious to stoke the fire just like when I was a child waking up for school. But each morning I walk into the boys room to see them stripped out of their pajamas and half naked oblivious to the cool draft floating around their little bodies. Excited to eat they run downstairs this way unless I stop them. But a couple of weeks ago I couldn't stop them because I had to take these pictures. I hope you enjoy. These are my little men. But one word of wisdom - central heat and air people.

2 comments:

Biz said...

Wife-Beaters??? Hereafter referenced as the more PC tank tops. I LOVE THOSE BOYS!

Beckie said...

What absolutely adorable little men! Priceless.