Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella.


Bella the beautiful -


This is for you though I doubt you'll read it anytime soon.

My heart is full when:

* I look at you waving and blowing kisses and hugs from the bus stop,

* You dance around giving a countdown to your birthday just like me,

* With excitement you let me know that you can have whatever you want for breakfast because it is your birthday,

* You show off your leprechaun trap (see upcoming post on March 17th) excited with your invention,

* And when you do nothing at all.


You are a reminder to me of my greatest self and my most potential. Because in you I see the best of me. And pressure like that shouldn't lie with a child, and I hope you never feel it, but there it is. All my quirkiness, eccentricities, and passions are still pure in you. Here is to your purity at six and -wishful thinking- forever. I love you.

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

6? Are you sure? I'm sure it's not possible for you to have a 6 year old. Holy crap! Happy Birthday Bella.