Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Issac's Wisdom

This morning I was in a haze fighting through the pain to get the bare minimum accomplished at my house. All of the sudden I hear Issac screaming. I go to where he is at climbing the stairs to see what the problem is. He is mumbling some kind of incomprehensible cavemen grunts and so I am still just as unsure as to what the problem is. But he keeps opening his mouth and pointing in. It is at this point that the light hits just right and I see a piece of hair. Poor guy everyone knows how awful it is to have hair in your mouth. I got it out and told him it's no fun having hair in your mouth. This is where he turns to me and yells "Ew gross. Yuck. Mom that is way gross." And storms up the stairs. It really is Issac, I know, I never doubted it for a second.

2 comments:

We Three Queens said...

Mary, you are my hero. You make me laugh out loud every time I read your blog. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you have such an animated way of describing it. I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm nuts when they hear me laughing this hard and no one's around but me. Thanks for being you!

Beckie said...

Totally gross, poor Issac, and it is a miracle that you ever saw it. And I am totally sorry to hear about the puter too!