Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Girls' Night Expectations

Expectations Met:
*Good company
*A barrel of laughs
*Yummy food
*Flashback to my youth
*Overall fantastic time

What I Didn't Expect:
*Random lecherous man who could not look anywhere but at his companions breast from 18 inches away
*The amount of people older than ourselves (we were all about 30)
*Old man who insisted in getting in between two old ladies to make an old person love sandwich
*The three obscenely nerdy men with matching shirts and nicknames stenciled on the back thinking they were pimps
*The two girls who got into a physical altercation about a man who was missing teeth
*To feel so tired in the morning

For pictures see Solviej's blog.

5 comments:

whitney allison said...

right...

whitney allison said...

That right was about something else...

Glad to see you all had such an interesting time. Maybe I can come next time...I'll need ample warning.

Stacy said...

Oh how I miss our girls night out. Yes Mary you are the boom......

The Doctors Wife said...

Oh how I miss dancing. Hopefully in the next life my husband will get over his fear of it.

Sommer said...

lol, how fun that you guys did that!