Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Ages

The other day I was driving north on the Manheim Pike towards my house. There is a stop light that allows traffic to enter a strip mall type area. Anyway the light is green and the guy in front of me has his right signal on to turn into the shopping area. As we get nearer the light though he starts breaking and eventually comes to a stop at a green light where he is turning right. I wait a second and then assume he doesn't realize the light is green whereupon I tap my horn. It is at this point the person looks up and I realize it is an old person. I now feel guilty and bad thinking this is someone's parent/grandparent and they're old. It doesn't last more than a second though because Grandpa ends up driving forward straight not turning after all and raising the littliest most wrinkled middle finger in his rearview mirror at me. I guess people can be idiots at all ages.

8 comments:

Sommer said...

lol, that's hilarious!!!

Ashley said...

Somehow it is funnier when old people cuss or flip you off. Why is it that old people sometimes look as innocent as a baby?

kbhull said...

Doesn't get better than that!!

Panda said...

"the littliest most wrinkled middle finger..." ha!!

whitney allison said...

Oh my goodness, what a nerd! Yeah, I think road rage can get to anyone no matter the age.

Stacy said...

LOve iT!!! At least he did not wave a gun at you...hehe

We Three Queens said...

I would have ran the old fart off the road for giving me the finger...ok, not really. Sometimes older people can be amazingly nasty. Hope I don't turn out that way.

ckw said...

Too funny!