Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm In Love

The longer I live here the more I find I am in love with Manheim.
Sure it's a little far off the beaten path but I've found that is what makes it both a small town and so fabulously charming.Saturday we had Community Days and the town just got together to have fun. They had clowns, games, activities, and free stuff galore along with the fabulous food vendors. Amish homemade ice cream machine.
All my kids got their own free cotton candy. Wyatt enjoying it immensely even though it unraveled on him.
A little kid train made from metal drums. The kids loved being driven around. We had worked hard all morning, the weather was beautiful and we spent the afternoon here playing and eatting our hearts out. The day ended with another get together with our friends and the first ice cream cones of the season. Yum.
I love this weather. I love this town.

5 comments:

The Robisons said...

I love reading your blog...just thought you should know :o)

Biz said...

I think I will move to your side of town when I move back.

Sommer said...

wow that is so awesome where you live!!!! It doesn't get any better then that!

Jenny said...

Looks like you all had alot of fun.

Beckie said...

What fun. Your kids are loving it too, it looks like. Glad to see you having fun.