Thursday, April 2, 2009

At Home Aerobics

At home aerobics checklist:
Energy - check
Excitement - check
Lots of Jumping - check
(who knew there was no check mark on a key board?)
or
Tom and Jerry

On a totally different note, today I grabbed our leap frog refridgerator magnet set to teach Wyatt one of the last five letters he doesn't know yet. He grabs a letter and says, "This letter starts fart. Let's learn it." He was correct it was an F. This boys favorite words are all potty humor oriented.

He is just my silly boy. On Monday night at ballet he says mom take a picture of me and I'll act surprised.

Are you buying it?

Yeah me neither.

He just looks goofy.

4 comments:

Biz said...

I love the Wy-Guy (or Wy-Man).

whitney allison said...

Too funny. That's a great quote. Seems to me like he didn't need to learn it at all, I mean after you know that f starts fart what else is there to know about the letter, really?

Beckie said...

He is cute! Congrats on the trip to Texas. Jon and I were married and spent our first three years in San Antonio.

Sommer said...

How funny is that!!