Friday, April 10, 2009

Dye Job

Last night we did all our egg dying. Having learned my lesson from previous years I just had all the kids strip down to their undies. Dad managed one side of the table and I managed the other. This year Bella got very into it. And took her egg making to a whole new level. She was practically making Faberge Eggs. She had her face inches from one egg coloring away with such precision before the dipping began.
Wyatt had lots of fun but couldn't be bothered to be ornate. Instead he huddled into me to see what I was doing and jumped in excitement while watching. Who couldn't grab such a cute boy and give him "loves".
Kody has become the consummate Daddy's boy. And he is never more than an arm's length away. I was thrilled to catch such a tender moment exchanged between father and son. And who would have known it started with Kody headbutting Travis.
The finished product is always my favorite. I love the colors and you know me I have to place them in the carton evenly distributed as to be the most visually pleasing. If only you could display these babies at room temperature without spoiling them.
But it turned out the nakedness was in vain becuase this was the first year we made no spoils. Hooray. The kids really are growing up.
Happy Easter Everyone!

3 comments:

Panda said...

such a cute family! ps. fun to see your new header pic!

Sommer said...

awww so cute! I love that pictuare of Kody with his daddy!

Beckie said...

Cute eggs. Glad you enjoyed the park!