Monday, November 10, 2008

Scene At Our House

This morning I get the kids up and all three boys tend to get dressed in one room. Last night we went to a friend's house for a pizza party.

Issac: I go to Micah's house and eat pizza again?
(keep in mind he was miserable most of last night and crying due to tiredness)
Issac: Mmm. Pizza good.
Wyatt: Yeah can we go to Micah's house again today and play and eat pizza?
Me: Uh?
Wyatt: Yes or no, Mom. Yes or no.
Issac: Say yes, say yes.
Me: Probably not today.
Wyatt: I knew it was a no. I don't like no. I like yeses.
Me: Me too, I totally understand.
(Wyatt runs behind me and buries his face in my lion's mane of morning hair)
Wyatt: Yes kids, we can go to Micah's house.
Wyatt (to me): See you said we can go to his house. Let's go.
Me: laughing
(Issac now crying about something totally unrelated. Wyatt lifts his shirt exposing his little man nipple.)
Wyatt: Look Issac at my boob. Isn't it funny?
Me: Wyatt.
Wyatt: Well my boob isn't as funny as the word is. Isn't the word boob funny mom? Ha Ha Ha. (hysterics of Wyatt ensue)
Me: (Disguising chuckles)

I swear my son has a future in stand up comics. The boy is so funny.

7 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

He really is hilarious!

So that's where you guys were last night. We called your house a few times and I think Benj tried your cell. No we didn't leave any messages, we're retarded, I know.

We've taken the kids to the Strasburg Railroad too, they love that. They thought the seats were really cool because you could switch them back and forth. Boys and trains, you're so right!

Ashley said...

He really is a funny boy! By the way, love the spiderman-ladybug boot combo Issac had on for the library Halloween party!

whitney allison said...

I love him sticking his head in your hair, very silly indeed. You're like his puppet.

Alissa said...

you have to admit... "boob" is a hilarious word. but not as funny, apparently, as "nipple". Yesterday, Miles (3) was running around before church yelling, "my nipples are cold!" over and over. joys.

Sommer said...

That is so funny! What a funny, witty,personality he has so young.

Panda said...

oh my gosh...so funny! how old is he...4?!

Staigerfamily said...

Totally cracks me up! I love the glimpse into life at your house. Hiding his head in your hair and talking for you is super funny and super smart! Love it!