Monday, November 3, 2008

Missed Moments This Month

After so many serious and pictureless blogs, I present this month's missed moments in no particular order.

Halloween Party at the library. They did halloween stories, crafts, and coloring.
I learned to knit at Enrichment. My first experience ever. I dropped relatively few stitches for my first project and am fairly consistent. Knitters eat your heart out. Non-knitters isn't the blue lovely.
Crazy day at school. No halloween costumes, but basically don't match, wear clothes inside out, and look goofy. I think we achieved this magnificently. It was hard for me to let her out like this, but I guess this was the point.
Halloween night right before going out trick or treating. The kids sans Issac went with Dad this year. Issac had been sick with bad croup and was sleeping from two that afternoon to almost eight pm.
Me carving my pumpkin after the kids went to bed. Travis loves this face because he says it is my serious carving face. I look psychotic, but oh well. My moments preserved as well I suppose.
Our family at the pumpkin patch. I love this place, cheapest and best pumpkins ever. Issac picked his pumpkin in two seconds flat and wouldn't even look at the other pumpkins. Now that is decisiveness.
Upon arriving quick picture pose in case I get no other oppurtunity.
Family home evening at the corn maze. We used flashlights and let Bella for the most part lead the way. The other kids were grumpy, because they had fallen asleep in the car on the way there.
Bella happy, Wyatt not, Kody and me along for the ride.
Hope everyone is feeling all caught up on our lives. Happy Fall Ya'll.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Love it all cought up now. Thanks. I see the pic of cody is he really walking? crazy stuff.

whitney allison said...

So many activities to comment on, so little time. Now, don't take this the wrong way, but Bella looks so much like you in her crazy hair/outfit picture. It's just such a you, this-is-so-silly smile. Very cute.

Beckie said...

Lots and lots of fall fun, huh? I just love Bella's costume. So cute!

Sommer said...

Man your family is so cute!