Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Not A Party...

till someone roasts a pig. And that someone was my dad aka Grandpa Graver. In celebration of him and his wife finishing their Washington DC temple mission, they had a big pig roast at their relatively new house with all the people from the temple, their whole ward, and our family. After eatting all the kids grabbed Grandpa's rakes of every sort and started raking his leaves to make a big pile to jump and play in.

Nothing says fun for kids like soda by the can and cookies of all sorts.Elizabeth my great niece, oh yeah that's right - my nephew's daughter - hiding her face from the falling leaves. What a cutie.
My sister in law, Fran, and brother in law Fred. Another grand nephew, Isaac.
Issac loving being burried in leaves. It changed from one moment to the next whether he liked it or not.
Overall the day started and ended well. Who could ask for anything more. I took at least 75 pictures, so consider yourselves spared.

3 comments:

Anja said...

Job hunting is ok, I just don't want to leave and have to rent out our house, but that's probably what is going to happen. Hopefully he finds something sooner than later!

Biz said...

Shoot me more pictures. I want to see.

Beckie said...

How fun! You know you were close to my house.