Thursday, November 13, 2008

She Makes Everything Fun

This girl can make everything more fun. Today she only had a half day of school. Since she has been home the boys have followed her around from room to room playing every imaginable game. One even included house where I was the mom and they put pillows under my head and feet and rubbed my feet. That's the kind of motherhood I am talking about people. Everyone is happily enetertained and I even have free time to clean, scratch that, read a book.

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

what beautiful children you have! And you are such a cute and good mom, they are lucky to have you!

Solviej said...

You lead such a charmed life;) Is that your finished scarf around Bella's neck? It looks great.

Sommer said...

lol I love how you write!

Staigerfamily said...

Man. . I gotta get my kids to play that game. . .

I love Bella's smile in this picture!

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog :)

nicole said...

your pic of the kids is adorable! And by the way William has been asking me if we will get to see Rebella(thats what he calls her I guess because its like Rebecca?)and Wyatt(he can't remember Kody and Isaac's names apparently)sometime. I keep telling him I'm going to call you-so one of these days I really will.