Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Snow

This morning the snow started again. Hooray. This is my neighbor's house across the street in the falling snow, picture perfect. The boys all wanted to go out and play in their snow clothes despite me telling them it probably wouldn't be enough to warrant snow suits and all, but hey what do I know. Kody perferred a prone position as the slickness of the tramp made for treacherous traveling.
My little Robby or whatever the little brother's name is in "A Christmas Story".
Although I love the snow and embrace it I don't know that putting a roof on a house is proper snow activity. And yes there were men standing on that same roof/structure throughout the day and periodic snow.
More roof parts. Yes walk along the edges sounds good.
But of all the snow activities jumping on the trampoline with snow is a favorite activity of ours. The slick surface creates unlimited amounts of fun. Although the danger level is dramatically increased, I weigh that out in my head and almost always opt for the fun.

5 comments:

John and Jennie Hair said...

That is so fun that you are getting snow. Your boys look like they are having a great time. I love the picture of Issac all bundled up. We can't wait for the snow to hit here so we can do some of that fun stuff!

Biz said...

You guys are freaking C-R-A-Z-Y!!

Solviej said...

You look like you got way more snow than I did. What's up with that!?!

Sommer said...

It's so cute hearing your voice in the video. You are such a good mom! I love the end of the video where we see Kody all bundled up, so cute!

We Three Queens said...

You are such a mess. I'm not sure, but I think you're just an overgrown kid yourself. I'd have never thought of jumping on a snow covered trampoline. I'd have been a chicken. Your kids have the BEST mom!!!