Wednesday, November 26, 2008

99.9% Sure

As I am 99.9% sure that I will not be getting on the internet tomorrow or probably the next day let alone checking the blog world, I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday of the year essentially because it is filled with all of my favorite foods and my life and social interactions are based upon all things delicious. And most importantly because the weekend starts a month's worth of reverence for the Saviour and the anticipation of his birth. Also I get to unveil my very famous advent calender collection. For casual friends please feel free to get me additional ones if you don't know what to get me this year for Christmas and for dear friends and family I expect something even cooler. Once again Happy Thanksgiving, we really all have so much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Anja said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!