Monday, May 18, 2009

Traditions

I love traditions even the simple small and meaningless ones.
Always right before summer Wyatt takes his long haired faux hawk from winter, to real mohawk for spring, to cancer patient bald for summer. Despite his very sweet temperment there is a little edgey rebel waiting to break out.
When he let me do it yesterday for church, he looked hot. Everyone commented on how they loved it.
Lucky for him I'm adventurous. Because the neighbor boy wanted one and his mom said no.

7 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

We just buzzed the boys hair saturday night too! We didn't do mohawks this time, we just wanted to get it done so we could all watch a movie and relax. Wyatt looks very cute =)

Have you tried to choc. no bakes yet??

Biz said...

You know how I feel about mohawks. STINKIN' AWESOME!!!

Plus, Wy-Guy looks GOOD!

Beckie said...

I think it is way cute. Issy always had one when his hair first started to grow. Now I keep it short because it gets so wiry.

The Doctors Wife said...

Brian has been sporting the mohawk since just before mothers day. We finally got to shaving the rest of it off today. He thinks he looks like a rockstar.

Sommer said...

You are a way cool mom Mary!!!

Laura Lynn said...

I thought it was great!

Anja said...

awww...he looks so cute like this though!