Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Do

It was time for a haircut. I'd written previously on my blog that I was going to get one, but then I chickened out.My hair overwhelmed my face and although beautiful when I took the time to do it those times were becoming fewer and far between.
I chickened out though not because it doesn't grow fast but because going to someone new to do your hair is always scary. But I was armed with a picture and a pretty good idea of what I wanted when I finally went.
Needless to say it is short, but not exactly what I wanted. This is how I came home looking. But after a minute or two of me styling it I got the below look. In the end it will do until I get my hands on it to style it for real.
And hopefully in two months or so I can try again. And the next person will get it a little closer to what I am looking for. Stay tuned for the haircut chronicles.

16 comments:

kbhull said...

so cute!!! i like it!!

Anonymous said...

you look really good and really happy.... MWAH

Candace said...

I think it looks great!!! how did you deal with all that hair...more power to you!!

Biz said...

Voila. She looks great, ladies and gentlemen... one gentleman... one sexy Texan.

Ashley said...

Very cute! I can't believe how long it had gotten, your hair grows so amazingly fast! I feel you on going to someone new for such a drastic change; you're braver than I, but then again, my hair grows slower than molassas!

We Three Queens said...

You look very cute. And so young too. I still can't believe you have 4 children. You look great!

Mindee Graver said...

I love it! It looks so good! Benj is wanting me to chop my hair off again, but I'm not sure I'm ready yet. I'm enjoying my long locks, but with it getting hot out its mostly in a ponytail... we'll see.. Yours looks beautiful, can't wait to see how you do it =)

whitney allison said...

You look fancy!! It looks really great, the shape is good for your face.

The Doctors Wife said...

Love,love, love it!

Cheri said...

Looks good!! You are cute no matter what, and always smiling!

Anja said...

I love it

jaime said...

It looks great Mary... in the pics and in person too!! Very cute! :)

Panda said...

love it!! as much as i loved/thought your long hair was beautiful...i think i like this on you even more! brave girl--was it hard to chop off the feet?!

ckw said...

It looks AWESOME! So cute!

Sommer said...

wow I really really really love it! you are so pretty!!!

nicole said...

So very you- fun and cute!