Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kody Kan

Kody can do a lot of things now that he is getting so big.
Kody can eat his own cereal.
Apparently he can have his very first bloody nose.
Or that is what it looked like.
Until a little later in the day...a sneeze happened.
And then it turns out Kody can stuff a red Trix up his nose making it snot like crazy and look like the snot is blood.
Kody can laugh when that cereal comes out and he sees that I am annoyed.

Kody can learn to do what he sees his daddy do.

Kody can mimic what his daddy does.

Kody can still be in the room when I am naked.

And Kody can surprise me with a solid slap on the butt.

Kody can laugh maniacally as he realizes that Mom is not so fond of him slapping her butt.

Kody is full of all kinds of cans.

6 comments:

Mary said...

And I have no idea what the second part of text is about. I could not get it to go to 1 spaacing instead of double spaced. Sorry everyone.

Biz said...

DAK-ATTACK!!

whitney allison said...

Totally sick with the Trix!!! Very funny though, all of it.

Sommer said...

ha ha this made me laugh so hard!!!!!

Stacy said...

he is getting to be such a big kid it's crazy I still remember him sleeping in his carseat at our meetings at Jennie's house with ALL the kids running around. I love to read your postes you make me laugh I think with each post. so If I am haveing a baad day I know that if I read your blog i will laugh! thank you! :0)

Ashley said...

That's hilarious. Especailly the butt slapping!