Thursday, May 28, 2009

According to Travis

...you can fix anything with bailing wire and duct tape. the bumper is reasonably back in place, rebent with the help of a tree and a chain, and secured into place although the decorative bumper is still in our garage on the floor.
and the airbags are as taped back into place as they are ever going to be although the annoyance of opening something and never getting it to fit back in is there.
Also...the seat belt no longer pulls out and retracts. It is a perfect fit for only Travis. For me I am slightly bigger than Travis. So for me to wear the seat belt in that car I have to slide the seat back one notch. Gee how lovely for my ego.

4 comments:

whitney allison said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This might be the funniest thing I've seen all week. Wow, that thing is a WT death trap.

We Three Queens said...

I agree with The Fizz. How can you even live with this? Way too funny!

Sommer said...

Wow, that's something!

ambyr said...

that's freakin' sweet