Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Love

Every season is just perfect in my book. It's the little things I love about each one. And there is nothing better than the first few days of each. And although it's not officially summer yet, for our family it is.

Because the start of summer is swimsuits, water, and squirt gun fights.

Lunches filled with nothing but fresh fruits and vegetables bought from local markets. Lunch today was carrots, strawberries, kiwi, and apples. I can't get enough of the colors and taste.

The blooming trees are filled with big green leaves and the kids live outside. It's these little things that make me happy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sommer said...

ahhhh I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! I LOVE this time of year!!!!

Beckie said...

Yummy! So when are you coming to make me lunch? I love kiwi! You are the best mom.

Mindee Graver said...

We can't wait for tomorrow to enjoy the "Summer" with you! The kids are excited to wear their swimsuits and jump on the tramp with the sprinkler!! See you soon =)