Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks for the Support

Thank you everyone who has called or commented on the "snow we received". I am glad that you are all emotionally invested in me and my happiness is your happiness. Although due to the influx of calls and comments I can take no more. We actually did not get a foot of snow as did practically the rest of the whole county. Travel less than four miles east and yes they had 12 inches. We got less than one. I don't know how to explain it except that Heavenly Father is saving it all up for one big four foot plus snowfall. Let's hope.

3 comments:

kbhull said...

PLEASE stop praying for snow!!! I am so done with all the snow.

We Three Queens said...

Doesn't it just figure. Those of us praying for snow keep missing out. UGH! There's still hope. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

At least that's more than we've had!! But really...you can never have enough snow!