Monday, February 16, 2009

Hair Care

I have wanted to do it for a while. Really a hair cut is in order. Although I love my long locks I get stuck often sticking it in a ponytail. So I went to set up an appointment to have it cut and realized I haven't had it cut besides trims since we have lived here. So I need referrels to people who do good jobs and are realatively inexpensive and are in the York or Lancaster Area. Hairdo to be revealed later. Hint: I have never had this style before. But I figure if I hate it my hair grows fast. I'll survive. Recommend away.

3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

I won't spill the beans since you told me Saturday what you are thinking... very cute I think.

I told you about Sierra & Co. in east York, but didn't give you the number... #755-1460

Can't wait to see it done!!

Campbell Family said...

I don't have anyone to recommend. I go to the beauty school,only because my hair doesn't really have a style. If I wanted something done nicely, I wouldn't go there. That's how cheap I am. I think you mentioned one time what you're going to do with your hair, but I'm excited to see it! Good luck!

Jenny said...

I'm excited to see the haircut. I think that it will look great! My chick is Brittany at Trimmages and the number is 295-1066 It is on Rohrerstown Rd really close to my house