Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Like To Dip

I'm sold. It's not really a hard sell. It all started with a truffle kit I had gotten in a huge basket of chocolate I had purchased for Valentine's Day at my Women's Club of Manheim sweetheart auction. I had never made any candy let alone truffles but I was excited to try it out. It was fun, it was messy, it made me committed to making my own candy at Christmas from here on out. And maybe some other special occasions as well. Travis was in heaven. And with the leftover chocolate I dipped bananas and strawberries I had on hand as well. Treat at FHE last night was especially delicious. And all this on the eve of Fasnacht Day. Oh yeah today is dedicated to frying hopefully tomorrow's pictures don't disappoint.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That does sound heavenly! Your lucky husband.

Campbell Family said...

yum! Yum! I'm so impressed!

Beckie said...

Yeah for PA holidays!