Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cheese Please

I've been tagged. Not typically a fan of the cheesiness but any opportunity to laud my husband I embrace because I can't begin to say enough good things. So here goes the husband tag:

Where We Met?
Ricks College

How long did we date before we were married?
13 months

How long have we been married?
9 yrs. this summer

What is my favorite thing about him?
That he so totally adores everything about me even the bad stuff.

What is your favorite quality about him?
He is a person of integrity always.

What is his nickname for you?
Lover, Marebear, Tanto, Mi general, too many to name them all

His favorite food?
Chocolate

His favorite sport?
Football I guess or maybe I'm projecting.

Who said the "L" word first?
Me, but when he did it was the best day of my life.

First Kiss?
Yes

Favorite Couple thing to do?
Anything as long as we are together

How many kids We have?
4

His hidden talents?
He can make balloon animals,
Better with kids than almost anyone, Decorating toots
His age?
32
His favorite music?
Old School Country

What do You admire most about him?
I've never met a person who didn't like him.

His favorite past time?
Playing

Will he read this?
Eventually

I Tag: Whitney

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ergh...the formatting is not working.

Ashley said...

I can't believe that you will be married 9 years this summer! It feels like we were just in YW. Boy does time fly!
Very cute post! I'm so glad that you find somebody that makes you that happy!

Sommer said...

I too can't beleive you've been married almost 9 years, that's insane! That's so sweet how much he loves and adores you, what more could you ask for?