Friday, February 6, 2009

New Favorite

If someone asks me my favorite anything I become like a mute unable to speak. It isn't that I don't like things quite the contrary I really like everything. My favorite number is six, favorite color is purple, my favorite person is Travis. After that it ends. I just can't decide. Last night I stumbled upon a new favorite. I just saw it for the first time and although I had seen the previews almost two years ago it hadn't caught my eye. But while watching it tears rolled down my cheeks several times. It was a beautiful love story that reflected reality versus the romantic comedies that corrupt women's expectations of real life and love. A must see for those of you who haven't yet. Happy Watching.

9 comments:

ambyr said...

oh yes!!! Isn't that movie wonderful!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! He was so much more good looking after I saw his personality too!!

whitney allison said...

Um, no. That is a freaking terrible movie that had me sobbing for 30 minutes after it ended and Shawn had to keep reassuring me that he wasn't going to die.

Ridiculous.

What's wrong with you?

Marissa said...

I posted about this movie a while back. It too its my favorite chick flick. I cry every single time I see it. I'm not quite sure how you see this as reality. My husband would never in a million years think up and follow through with something so romantic. (I think that's what makes it so sad for me.) But I still love it! I've had a crush on Gerard Butler since "Phantom of the Opera".

We Three Queens said...

I don't get it. I tried watching it 3 times and just couldn't do it. I even fell asleep once. What am I missing. Everyone I know just loves it. Why don't I. Please help me see the light. Please!!!

Emmalee said...

the only good thing about this movie is the hot guy she ends up with in the end, Denny!!!! This movie is so sad and I hope to that nothing ever happens to Justin but if something did I would not want a new memory every time I'm getting on with my life that I lost the love of my life!!

Anja said...

I love this movie as well, I'm such a sucker for chick flicks! Another good one is bride wars, it might still be in theaters now...better than I thought it was going to be!

Beckie said...

I liked this movie a lot, too. We should have a girl movie night!

Jenny said...

I've read the book and really liked it. I'm glad to hear that the movie is a winner, too. I'll definitely have to try it sometime

ambyr said...

hey, so what's the difference between twitter and facebook? are you a twitter?!