Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sparkles, Glitter, and Makeup: Oh My

Today I was trying to clean up the kitchen; the boys were underfoot so I sent them upstairs to play. Typically not a problem. Today they found Bella's makeup kit. They opened it and all the makeup in it consisting mostly of various glosses and a whole lot of glitter. They poured it everywhere.

Now for all of you who haven't had this experience sticky gloss and glitter or gold shimmer powder don't vacuum so easily. Yeah it's a pain. And you can guess that my anger and intense desire to clean it up before the stains set prevented me from taking a picture. But your imagination will suffice with how messy it got.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

yuck that does not sound like fun at all!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of motherhood... I remember when Taylor got into red fingernail polish and painted it ALL OVER himself! I even took a picture of it and put a sticker over you know what.... and then the fun of cleaning him off with nail polish remover... talk about burn, baby, burn!!!!