Thursday, February 5, 2009

Choices Choices

Bella has been wanting to take dance and karate for a while. We told her to pick one. She has been debating for days now. Last night I came home from some Enrichment Meetings to this paper. When inquiring what it was Travis informed me that Bella had been so torn over having to pick one activity. She decided the best way to choose was to make pro and con lists. She did one for each activity. This one is hilarious to me.
The cons of being kicked in the head and punched in the belly after eatting were just too high a risk. She ended up deciding maybe dance would be better to start with.

7 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

A pro and con list?!? That is way too funny! I love it! Smart little girl!!

kbhull said...

love the list!!! so funny.

John and Jennie Hair said...

Bella will do great at dance. She is such a smart girl.
In answer to your question, John earned enough points from his sales last year to take four members on the trip. We chose Matthew and David because David had not been on a trip with us before and he and Matthew get along well. Aaron went on a trip with us last year, plus he is the best with Daniel. We felt better leaving Daniel along with Aaron. All in all, it worked out great. Our next business trip we'll be taking Aaron and Daniel.

Stacy said...

Bella will love dance.

whitney allison said...

She is so funny! I mean is there a worse time to be kicked in the belly then right after eating? I think not. She'll really love dancing though.

We Three Queens said...

You're such a terrific mom. I'd have never thought to have the girls do a pro-con list. You should have been my mom.

nicole said...

What a cutie and a very rational girl at that. I always wanted to do either dance or karate as a kid-but never did. maybe I was afraid of getting kicked in the head too. I hope she loves whatever she pursues!