Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School Starts and...

I'm just going to start with the and to get it out there. I went into Costco this past weekend. Technically it was still August and all. What do I see but loads of Christmas stuff displayed: wrapping paper, Christmas tags, ornaments, pumpkin pie samples, etc... Seriously crazy people my kids didn't even start school yet give me a break. I love Christmas but what a buzz kill to my just finished vacation and relaxing weekend before school.School started Monday. I have a new kindergartner who had a partial day on Monday. Bella went full day. And then Tuesday they raced to the bus stop where they loaded together and unloaded at the end of the day. Where has the time gone. I love my little kiddos. But they sure look big to me in these pictures.

2 comments:

The Robisons said...

I know how you are feeling! I have been dealing with the same emotions the last week...however, I have now moves on and I am so happy that there is full-day Kindergarten! My house stays SO MUCH cleaner with just one child at home! :o)

ambyr said...

um...LOVE your header picture!!! that's hilarious!!! hope yall are enjoying the beginning of school days!!